Our commitment to you is more than just the delivery of your dream home. It is but a link in the process of building enduring relationships too. The unique package of Manjooran Facilities: Homecare, After Sales, Rental, and Resale is all a part of our everyday commitment to providing quality homes and outstanding service without compromise. Regardless of whether you choose to live in your Manjooran Home or not, it can be taken care as earnestly as you would yourself. A nominal fee is all that it costs you to avail of these services
This division is a service option offering broad ranges of utilities care and support services, provided in your home. It provides assistance in day-to-day activities for a complete comfortable stay or in your absences.
Types of Home Care Services that may be available in your Apartment.
Have you ever wondered why clients seldom hear from their builders after the sale has closed? Well, most companies have been trained to close the sale and move on to the next transaction.Manjooran Housing believes clients are a high priority, and we work hard to earn their confidence and trust during the transaction, but our service doesn’t stop there. At Manjooran Housing, Home Care takes care of all the clients after the sale by providing the following plans:
Our in-house maintenance personnel will be pleased to undertake following works:
- Apartment/ Villa up keep
- Villa yard up keep
- Garden maintenance
- Payment of Electricity charges.
- Payment of Telephone charges.
- Payment of Land Tax.
- Payment of Building Tax.
- Insuring your property, if required.
- Arranging cleaning work of flats/Villas once in a month or once in two months.
- Payment of Cable TV charges annually.
- Payment of internet bills.
- Payment of monthly maintenance charges to association.
When you purchase a home, we work together as a team both before and after your move- in. Our after sales services wing ensures that all repairs and maintenance that may be needed for electrical, plumbing fixtures and other finishing items are taken care of. They also take responsibility for the periodical inspection of lifts, fire fighting equipment, etc., including demonstration of the same to residents. They see to the upkeep of the premises and all amenities until the residents’ association takes over.
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Masonry Work
- Pest Control
- Finding tenants.
- Execution of contract.
- Pre and Post Inspection of Apartments/villa.
- Collection of Rental and Advance Cheque.
- Finding new buyer.
- Inspection of Apartments/ Villa with prospect.
- Execution of Agreement /contract. Handling of the transition from existing owner to new owner.
- NRI Faq
- Unit converter
- EMI calculators
- Home Loan
- The interest rates on home loans have reached an all time low and the fewer procedures for home loans make the whole process quite hassle-free. You have various schemes to opt from to suit your need. These loans from leading Housing Finance Institutions can be arranged with minimum involvement on your part (subject to the conditions put forth by the financial institutions). The pre-approval of Manjooran Housing projects by leading Housing Finance Companies makes the whole process a whole lot easier. Maximum loan amount with long term easy instalments can be arranged for both NRIs and RIs.
- Here is a list of general documents required for sanctioning the loan amount by a Housing Finance Company (HFC). Please note that the list is only indicative and there may be variations/additions for each HFC.
- Passport size photograph of all applicants
- Copy of passport and visa
- Copy of work permit
- Bank statement for last six months both international ( in which the salary is credited) and domestic
- NRE account.
- General Power of Attorney as per the HFC’s draft duly attested by the Indian Consulate in case NRI is not in India. If NRI is in India then the POA can be locally notarised by Notary Public.
- Copy of appointment letter or Contract.
- Copy of Labour card or Identity card if employed in Middle East.
- Salary certificate specifying Name, Date of joining, Designation Salary details and deductions if any or
- Latest four months’ salary slips.
- Administration fee cheque from NRE accounts (0.5% of the loan amount).